Manor with stables
In the early 30s of twentieth century, a land near the railway station was bought for the construction of gas plants. The land was purchased from Col. Tadeusz Be³dowski, who was famous in the area for horse breeding. Among the object was acquired, preserved to this day, a coach house. The buildiln of brick, is right next to the street Chylońska. In 1931 on the promisen of Gas plants on the street. Chylońska 112a imposing building was built, one of the most distinctive and recognizable houses in Chylonia. A villa-style manor house with a high mansard roof with an entrance covered by four-column portico, surrounded by greenery.After World War II the building has belongef to the Pomeranian District Gas Plant in Gdańsk, for years. In 1987 it was signed into the register of monuments.