History of house
The house has been located in
Starowiejska 30 street from over one hundred year. It was built, when
Gdynia was a country side in 1904. It is an example of typical
architecture of Gdynia's country from this period. It was hamed after a
Kaszubski an activist Antoni, who lived here from 1920 to 1923. The
Skwiercz family had lived here before him.