Abraham's House was built in the twentieth century,but the most improtant fact was staying Antoni Abarahm's in this House. in this House in the years 1920-1923. Firstly, this building was built in 1902 for Francis Skwieracza. Previously the building was still used at the chandlery and iron shop Hundsdorf's. Since 1968 the house is located in the Provincial Register of Historic Monuments. Historical value of the house also appreciates the History Department of the Public Library, who in 1983 became it in the Gdynia City Museum, but the seat hasn't changed. Until today, so the house can be viewed occasional exhibitions. There's this silence and seriousness, which is conducive to reflection on life snuciu previous generations Gdynia.